Hello Fellow Gallopers,
It’s been nine months since Black Stallion Photography was born in Black Stallion Country and what an eventful nine months it’s been.
On this first day of 2011, we look back at what’s been achieved and we look forward to what’s to come.
The road travelled thus far
The list below should not, by any means, be misconstrued as us boasting of our achievements but it merely is a snapshot of what’s happened over the past nine months in 2010:
1. Black Stallion Photography takes birth in Black Stallion Country and our blog is launched on the 9th of March, 2010
2. Black Stallion Photography’s website (www.blackstallionphotography.co.uk) goes live on the 26th of March 2010.
4. Our images start getting featured in local Scottish papers and get showcased on the BBC Website as well.
5. Our work gets featured in the Amateur Photographer Magazine.
6. Black Stallion Photography’s Online Store is set up giving people the opportunity to purchase our prints in various formats.
7. We launch our very first Coffee Table Photo Book.
The interest, encouragement and motivation that all of you have given us has made all this possible and we would like to thank you for that.
The road yet to be travelled
We realise that we have but taken only a few steps on our journey and we have many more miles to gallop before we can rest. We have many exciting plans in the pipeline which will be unveiled in due course and we wanted to start the New Year with a new beginning.
Today, Black Stallion Photography takes on a new identity by way of a brand new logo:
Logo Designed by Pirate Dog Design
The imagery contained in this logo embodies all the characteristics of Black Stallion Photography: creativity, bursting with ideas, thinking out of the box and galloping wild and free as does a Black Stallion.
In addition to a new identity, Black Stallion Photography will be taking up abode at a new location on the World Wide Web from today:
We really love having visitors – so please do drop by Black Stallion Country as often as you would like to. We will always be there to welcome you in and show you around.
Hope you can join us on our ride down the yet untrodden road that is 2011.
Wishing you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
Take care and gallop free.